The so-called « native digital » people grew up into technology. In that part of population, these that chose to follow the path of artistic expression, are more and more willing to take advantage of new technologies for creation. Because nice ideas about novel use of technology may show up anywhere creativity is high, we spend some of our time with artists, and do some work in collaboration with them.
As a scientific dissemination, as well as an interesting context for some imagine and realize/critique/iterate approach, The MINT groups spends some time working on contemporary art projects, mostly with Le Fresnoy national contemporary art studio. Here are links to the installations we were involved in, sorted by chronological reverse order:
- Tempo Scaduto, Vincent Cicliato, 2012.
- Damassama, Léonore Mercier, 2011
- Monades, Alexandre Maubert, 2011
- RoadSide Attractions, Jacques Loeil, 2010 (videos available on that website)
- Pharmakon, Mathieu-Adrien Davy de Virville, 2010. Here is a video, shot at Le Fresnoy.